|“||FIND THE TRUTH.||”|
— Gem Stone's sign
|First appearance||Any Night|
Gem Stone has the same physical appearance as Stone, but he appears to be made of crystal. Unlike his counterpart, Gem Stone has a transparent body that also takes on a blue tint. He usually is seen carrying around a gray sign that says: "FIND THE TRUTH".
Whenever the Panic Bar reaches halfway, the player begins to hallucinate and Stone starts blocking the cameras view. However, unlike Stone, Gem Stone provides encouraging words and bits of lore on his sign.
Extras Character File Edit
Like the Lux Animatronics and Grave Stone, Gem Stone's character profile doesn't feature any text; instead an image showcasing his model and sprite are shown. In the background, the words "Two Birds, One Stone" are repeated over and over.
|“||Find the Truth.||”|
— The original inscription upon the sign
|“||I think. I care.||”|
— Sign in Party Room
|“||You can fix this.||”|
— Sign in Employee Lounge
|“||His name is not Fritz.||”|
— Sign in Parts & Services
|“||Things are... wrong.||”|
— Sign in the Kitchen
|“||Calm down for me.||”|
— Sign in the Main Hall
|“||Keep that phone safe.||”|
— Sign in the Art Room
|“||He never lies.||”|
— Sign in the Server Room
|“||Only she can kill you.||”|
— Sign in the Birthday Room
|“||I am not here.||”|
— Sign in the Arcade Room
- His name is a pun on the word gemstone.
- The text in the background is both a reference to Stone, Gem Stone himself, and the saying: "Kill two birds with one stone".
- In the minigames, he appears on the ground in a sitting position.
- This apparition is similar to Golden Freddy apparition in FNaF 2 "Save Them" Minigame.
- In the POPGOES 2 concept art stream, Kane mentioned that a hint to what Gem Stone is, is within the First Night's phone call.
- Gem Stone is obviously a creation of Strings' mind, according to Polish Youtuber Pongui.
- Oddly, Gem Stone holds the sign sideways, rather than from the bottom like Stone does.
- However, when he appears in the cameras, he does hold the sign from the bottom.
- Gem Stone can easily be found by the cheat Calm Down for Me, as Gem Stone can appear at high levels of Panic.
- Kane confirmed that during the Grave Ending and after Fritz was killed by Simon, Gem Stone became Grave Stone, as the former represented to Fritz Glade's desire to keep the restaurant "transparent", but the latter was created when Simon (the robot) killed Fritz in the Grave Ending.