The Panic Bar is one of the mechanics in POPGOES. It is vital in-game to keep this bar low. Whenever the bar fills up halfway, they will start to hallucinate. The Panic system can be seen on Strings' middle abdomen as a heartbeat monitor.
- Looking at the Drive-Thru window will calm the player down
- When the Panic Bar is at a high level, one can hear a flatline sound, warning the player.
- Looking at an animatronic on camera or within your line-of-view will make the player panic.
- This is also counted in Zoophobia, a challenge in Good Night.
- Having Stone the Crow staring at the player through the window will make the player panic.
- Having the phone snatched by Sara the Squirrel or Saffron the Squirrel and having the phone out of the player's hand will make them panic.
- Constantly and rapidly flipping through cameras will cause the player to panic.
- Incorrectly heating a vent or pressing a button will cause the player to panic.
- Looking at hallucinations will cause the player to panic.
- Having Blake to fully disable the Wi-Fi will make the player panic.
- Having the Panic Bar full will cause the player to be jumpscared.
- On the first night the Panic Bar doesn't begin to rise until Popgoes the Weasel leaves the stage.
- There is a challenge in the Extras with a twist: when looking at the animatronics, your Panic Bar will come up. It is Zoophobia.
- When the bar is full, the player will go into a panic attack, to which the lights will start to flicker and an Animatronic will jumpscare you.