- Were you looking for POPGOES, POPGOES 2, The Plastic Grave, Encore, Popgoes' Pizza, Arcade or perhaps you were looking for his lux counterpart, Lux Popgoes?
|Popgoes the Weasel|
|Species||Animatronic Least Weasel|
|Occupation||Lead Singer at Popgoes' Pizzeria|
|Starting location||Show Stage|
|First appearance||First Night|
Popgoes the Weasel or just Popgoes is the main mascot of Popgoes Pizza. He is the main antagonist of POPGOES. His name is a reference to the lullaby Pop Goes The Weasel. Popgoes is also one of the six main Animatronics in the game.
Popgoes is a brown colored humanoid animatronic weasel. His ears, belly, and muzzle are white/beige colored. His eyes are green colored. He wears a black top hat and holds a microphone. He appears to have a tail extending out behind his pelvis.
Popgoes begins on the stage in the Dining Hall, but will quickly walk to the Main Hall. From there, he will begin collecting parts for the Blackrabbit on the 3D-Printers. To prevent him from doing this, the player must disable the room using the Room Shut-Down button before he manages to print a part of the Blackrabbit. This will force him back to the attempted room, causing him to try again, or will go to another room. If successful in printing, Popgoes will walk back into the Dining Hall and place his pieces on a table behind the player, one by one. There are six pieces of the Blackrabbit around the pizzeria, meaning that the player is given six chances to prevent the making of the Blackrabbit.
Popgoes will continue this progress until the Blackrabbit is fully-formed. If the player happens to panic too much while looking at the table behind them, then the screen will start to flicker and Popgoes will jumpscare the player from behind; after this, his Game Over screen will appear.
Extras Character File Edit
|“||Popgoes the Weasel is the singer and leader of the Popgoes Pizzeria band. His design is inspired by the "least weasel". His hat was purchased from an auction, and originally belonged to Freddy Fazbear.||”|
— Popgoes' Character File.
- Popgoes' name is a reference to the nursery rhyme, Pop Goes the Weasel.
- If you brighten up Popgoes' teaser 'I SEE EVIL', you can spot what appears to be a person's reflection in his top hat, as well as the words scribbled 'Please Work'. The man reflected may be Fritz.
- Popgoes is made to destroy the nightmares of Toy Bonnie, according to the minigames.
- Popgoes commonly waves his hand in images.
- Popgoes has 50 in-game renders, making him the hardest animatronic to program.